Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stop stop stop!

Today I received an email from my ex husband. The false caring is what irritates me the most. Stop pretending to care. Stop pretending to be nice. I'd respect him a tiny little bit if he was just honest. I know what he is and concerned and nice are not them. He's not totally to blame for the demise of our marriage but he is to blame for who he is. You choose to be nice. You choose to be mean. You choose to be vindictive. You choose to be honest. You choose to be underhanded or sneaky or manipulative. You choose to cheat or stay faithful. Everyday is a choice. I'd have a little respect for him if he wasn't living everyday as a lie. This sounds harsh or like a woman scorned. But evil exists, bad people exist, and not all good things happen to good people. Bad things happen to good people just like good things happen to bad people.

My point? I'm tired of the lies and the falseness. I'd rather see, acknowledge, and deal with the ugly truth then to have it hunting me and ready to pounce and take me by surprise. This all seems rather dramatic, but if you've lived with a 2 faced or sneaky, manipulative person then you'll know what I'm talking about and agree. If you can't understand, then consider yourself lucky.