Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lots of thinking

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about choices and unanswered or answered prayers. I'm not a religious person and I keep my spirituality to myself. It's just one of those things that I don't like to and won't discuss. You believe what you believe and I'll believe what I believe. My point? I've never been one to make good choices regarding men. I would've stayed with my ex if he had been willing to give things a chance (Unanswered prayer). I would've worked on that marriage until it killed us. I have to thank God for not letting that happen. At first I was sad about the break up. But I realized soon after what a blessing it was. It's freed me up to find the man I deserve, the man worthy of me. That sounds egotistical but it's not meant to. I'm worthy of healthy love.

Beyond that, last month, I believe God took a hand in matters and did what I couldn't bring myself to do. I don't like hurting people and I'm a non-confrontational person so when it came for me to tell someone that I couldn't be what he wanted me to be, I couldn't and I always got sucked back in. So God read my heart and said enough is enough for me (Answered prayer). This is what I believe.

Am I actively looking for Mr. Right? No. I'm working on myself and doing things for myself, for once. Hopefully I'll be starting school this summer. Hopefully I'll be doing some traveling. But first, I have to see a doctor for some health issues I've been having. When I do find my Mr. Right I'll know it and I won't let him go. I've already got part of the wedding planned. I'm doing it right and I'm doing it my way this time (Choices).